Name] – Elegance combined with comfort
The VERMONT is a prestigious executive chair that offers a higher level of seating comfort thanks to its high-quality synchronized mechanism, the luxurious details made of polished aluminum and the genuine leather cover. Due to its modern design, the office chair blends harmoniously into any room and visually enhances your workplace. Get a top-notch executive chair in your office with the VERMONT.
- The model has a comfortable upholstery and is covered with genuine cowhide nappa leather.
- Donati mechanism: A professional Italian synchronous mechanism that can be individually adapted to your own body weight and thus always provides the right counter pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in different positions.
- The stylish armrests with softpad pads and the shapely chair base are made of sturdy aluminum and fit perfectly to the elegant appearance.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 110 cm; Width (total): 67 cm; Depth (total): 60 cm; Seat height: 43 - 53 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 48/58 cm; Seat depth (usable): 50 cm; Backrest height: 57 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 20 cm; Base diameter: 70 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; wheel diameter: 65 mm; Pin diameter: 11 mm. * All dimensions in unseated condition.
- Equipped with high-quality multifunctional castors, suitable for all floors. The castors are characterized by their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect floors with the specially coated surface.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.