SKAVE 300 - The high-tech office chair with ergonomic shape!
The ergonomic swivel chair SKAVE 300 is the youngest member of our successful SKAVE product line. The easy-to-reach adjustment options and the enormously abrasion-resistant fabric cover of the popular professional office chair are now complemented by an innovative seat mechanism. This automatically adjusts the resistance when leaning back to the weight of the respective user - a big plus in terms of comfort!
- The particularly ergonomically shaped backrest with a comfortable curvature in the lumbar area is in 5 positions height-adjustable via a grid mechanism
- Particularly durable fabric cover with a confirmed abrasion resistance of 100,000 abrasion cycles (Martindale); Comfortably upholstered seat
- Donati mechanism: Professional, Italian synchronous mechanism that adapts individually to your own body weight and thus always provides the right counter pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in 3 different positions.
- Armrests height-adjustable in 6 positions, with additional softpad pads adjustable in angle and depth, relieve the shoulder area
- The entire armrests are adjustable in width for optimal adaptation to the user and workplace
- Innovation: The seat depth can be adjusted as easily as never before with a separate lever under the seat
- Extra large and sturdy chair base made of polished aluminum
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).