SKATE BASE - A modern office chair with innovative mechanics
Office chairs series SKATE BASE combine excellent seating comfort, high-quality and innovative technology. The SKATE BASE focuses on design and ergonomic seating. It’s provided with a height-adjustable lumbar support, adjustable Soft-pad Edition armrests and the special Body-Fit Skating mechanism. The latter allows complete freedom of movement while optimally supporting the lower lumbar region. The maximum angle of the seat can be comfortably adjusted with a lever. This Chair is suitable for commercial use but also for home office users who want optimal support for their backs.
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Absolute comfort
- Innovative Body-Fit skating mechanism for sitting in motion, with adjustable seat angle
- Breathable mesh seat and backrest
- Adjustable lumbar support - custom adjustable using the air pressure mechanism
- 6-way height and angle adjustment of the armrests with soft pads
- Ease of use
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Black frame
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).