Professional office swivel chair with multifunctional features
- Seat height adjustable in various positions with Toplift mechanism
- High orthopedic shaped, height adjustable backrest with special moulded foam, with lateral pads for fixation of the spine
- Extra large and wide contoured seat with special moulded foam side padding for optimum support in the pelvic area, ensuring fatigue-free sitting
- Armrests - height and width adjustable
- Adjustable seat depth
- Point synchronous mechanism, individual seat and backrest adjustment according to user´s body weightt
- Stable, high-quality, polished aluminium base
- This model bears the GS mark of the Intertek in Fürth and complies with all safety-relevant requirements in this context
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
|Castors information||Rollers for floors with carpeting/rugs|
|Seat height||43 - 51 cm|
|Seat width||48 cm|
|Seat depth||48 - 53 cm|
|Backrest height||60 cm|
|Armrest height||20 - 25 cm|
|Capacity to||110 kg|
|Body height range||150 - 195 cm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||111.0 x 60.0 x 59.0 cm|
|Daily use||8 hours|