NOVA PRO I - Luxury for the back
The NOVA PRO I is one of a kind. It combines perfect technology with the highest seating comfort and can easily be adjusted to the individual needs of the user. Ideal functions, such as the professional synchronous mechanism, variable seat tilt and the backrest with an integrated lumbar support and headrest make long sitting periods a pleasure. Convince yourself and experience a new, healthy feeling while sitting with the NOVA PRO I.
- Professional synchronous mechanism, which can be individually adapted to your own body weight and thus always provides the right counter pressure when leaning back. It can be locked in different positions.
- Seat in abrasion-resistant fabric, backrest in breathable mesh
- The seat depth can be individually adapted to the user. The handle under the seat, adjusts the seat cushion depth, providing better sitting comfort.
- Backrest with integrated lumbar support
- Headrest: height and inclination adjustable
- The 4D armrests with soft pad support can be individually adjusted in height, angle, width and radius.
- Dimensions: height (total): 133 cm; Width (total): 65 cm; Depth (total): 60 cm; Seat height: 45 - 53 cm; Seat width (usable): 48 cm; Seat depth (usable): 45 - 48 cm; Backrest height: 56 cm; Headrest (measured from the backrest): 18 - 24 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 14 - 24 cm; Chair base diameter: 74 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Wheel diameter: 60 mm; Pin diameter: 11 mm. * All dimensions in unloaded condition.
- Equipped with high-quality multifunctional castors, suitable for all floors. The castors are characterized by their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect floors with the specially coated surface.
Smart Premium Collection
By ordering this product from our SPC-Premium range, you will enjoy the following exclusive benefits and privileges:
- Extended 4 year warranty
- Individual advice by telephone and after sales service support
- Spare parts guarantee for the entire warranty period
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.