IKAST - Elegant design, quality materials and highest ergonomic standards
For those who value stylish office chairs as much as good seating comfort. A real highlight is the luxurious aluminum frame that reinforces the backrest. The numerous comfort functions, such as the ergonomically formed upholstery, guarantee healthy seating comfort over a long period of time. IKAST makes working fun!
- The backrest with stylish aluminum frame is covered with mesh. The mesh fabric ensures ideal air circulation on the back even on hot days. The lumbar and headrest also support the spine area when seated correctly.
- High-quality 3D armrests can be adjusted in height, length and angle to suit your own needs.
- The synchronous mechanism allows the seat and backrest to move synchronously in a defined ratio. The back is relieved and bad postures are corrected.
- The shapely chair base made of high quality aluminum ensures the appropriate stability. The gas lift allows the seat height to be adjusted individually.
- Dimensions: Height (total): 100 - 110 cm; Width (total): 65 cm; Depth (total): 55 cm; Seat height: 46 - 56 cm; Seat width (usable): 46 cm; Seat depth (usable): 45 cm; Headrest (measured from the backrest): 20 - 24 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 17 - 27 cm; Backrest height: 54 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; Castor size (for carpets included): pin diameter 11 mm, wheel diameter 50 mm
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).