GAMEBREAKER RC 09 – A top racing spoprt model
Anyone who has ever sat down on a real gaming chair knows why! The GAMEBREAKER RC 09 is more than just an office chair, with its sporty design reminiscent of the seat of a race car. The pleasantly upholstered, fabric seat and backrest, includes removable neck and lumbar cushions which not only ensure an ergonomic posture, but also best sitting comfort. With the adjustable backrest, the chair can be reclined to almost a lying position. So, after a long gaming session, it is also possible to sit back and relax. Whether at work or at leisure - this model helps you to sit properly and becomes a loyal companion. Start now with our GAMEBREAKER RC 09.
- Tilt mechanism: For optimum posture, the backrest tilt resistance can be adjusted individually using a turnable knob under the seat. In addition, the backrest can be set to allow the most comfortable inclination for the user.
- The high-quality fabric upholstery is made with attention to details. In addition, the cover is extremely easy to care for and abrasion resistant. This ensures a long service life.
- The height-adjustable armrests with Softpadauflage, as well as the chair base and frame are made of durable plastic. The material is very robust and easy to maintain.
- The high backrest can be separately inclined and is lockable several positions. Additional comfort is offered through the supplied lumbar and neck pillow.
- Dimensions: height (total): 133 cm; Width (total): 70 cm; Depth (total): 60 cm; Seat height: 43 - 51 cm; Seat width (usable / complete): 42/52 cm; Seat depth (usable): 50 cm; Backrest height: 82 cm; Armrest height (measured from the seat): 15 - 24 cm; Base diameter: 70 cm; Load capacity (maximum): 120 kg; wheel diameter: 50 mm; Pin diameter: 11 mm. * All dimensions in an unseated state.
- Equipped with free rolling, multifunctional castors ,suitable for all floors. Our high-quality castors stand out due to their high abrasion resistance and resilience and protect your floors with the specially coated tread surfaces.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.