ERGOHUMAN BASE - Designer chair with maximum comfort!
This chair marks a new era of sitting comfort. In this high-tech office chair you sit as light as a feather and feel remarkably fit even after a long day at work. Innovative design is combined with numerous individual settings. . You can adjust the seat height, depth and angle, height and angle of armrests, tilt, height and hardness of the back, and the height and angle of the headrest as well. The easy and intuitive handling enables quick and accurate access to all settings. With one lever you have access to all chair functions (see details below) – enabling you to quickly find your perfect sitting position and feel relaxed during extensive work hours. The flexible lumbar support system keeps your back in a perfect position for comfortable and relaxed sitting. All parts and mechanisms are designed in solid craftsmanship for continuous use over many years. Quality materials and durable coverings will guarantee you exceptional sitting pleasure. We recommend for the ERGOHUMAN BASE a maximum height of 1,85m.
- Robust aluminium frame
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Point synchronous mechanism for adjusting seat and back tilt, adjustable to individual body weight, and lockable in different positions
- The flexible lumbar support provides durable, and comfortable pressure, and can be regulated by adjusting the height of the backrest
- Vertical, horizontal and radial adjustable armrests with medium-hard softpad cover
- Ergonomic seat upholstered in premium leather (adjustable seat length)
- Backrest, 4-step height adjustable
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh
- Designer polished aluminium base, painted black underneath
- This chair meets all safety requirements for use in office areas and buildings in accordance with DIN EN 1335 Part 1-3
- Multi-functional castors (unlocked brakes)
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair rollers, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.