DELIGHT PRO - Modern materials combined with optimal ergonomics
The two attributes, understatement and timeless, best describe our DELIGHT PRO. The design is enhanced by its clear lines and uncompromising functionality. The tilt mechanism can be adjusted to the weight of the respective user and permits relaxed reclining. A lumbar support has been integrated to support correct sitting posture, which can be adjusted in several positions, allowing you to be relaxed through out the work day.
- Sychronous mechanism adjusts automatically to the individuals weight
- Breathable mesh fabric backrest
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Height-adjustable lumbar support
- Adjustable seat depth
- Height-adjustable armrests
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
AS on 20.06.2020 regarding DELIGHT PRO - Professional Office Chair Black:
This is a comfortable high quality chair. However, I have had an issue with one of the back bits being felt by my back and it feels a bit uncomfortable - maybe it's the way I'm sitting which is wrong. Additionally, some very small bits of the netting broke within about a month of purchase. It didn't create large rips but still concerning.